10 Things to Think About When Buying a Conservatory
Read our 10 top tips before buying your conservatory
- Planning permission isn’t a necessity.
- The majority of conservatories are exempt from requiring any building regulations
- Think about a shape, style and design that suits you home, conservatories can devalue a house if these factors are thought well carefully.
- Use similar colours and materials that fit with the current style of your house, this will let the conservatory fit seamlessly into your property.
- A lot of conservatory companies only quote for external conservatory build costs, think about the internal factors (if required), e.g. plastering, flooring etc.
- Ensure you get a range of quotes from a variety of suppliers, check their previous work and ask for testimonials. We can get you up to 75% off your conservatory, from a UK wide supplier network, get conservatory prices here and conservatory quotes here.
- Make sure your checks on your chosen installer have been completed before signing any paperwork. Go to previous jobs the installer has done to check the quality of the finish and talk to the people that had the work done.
- Always keep some spare budget for unexpected problems along the way, these are unlikely, but can happen. Ensure when you getting quotes that you are thorough in your building checks.
- Spending more on higher quality windows, roof and insulation will pay you back in the longer term. Don’t always choose the cheapest option, weight up your time at the property vs the reward.
- Always ensure you are buying from a reputable conservatory supplier and installer, this will ensure that everything goes to plan.
Gable end Conservatories add a blend of grandeur and classical style to your home. Gable end conservatories date back to early Georgian times where rectangular styles were popular amongst the aflue…
T Shaped conservatories are generally a larger conservatory style that is well suited to detached property with a …
Our Victorian conservatories are by far the most popular of our ranges. Victorian conservatories suit all styles of house, whether that be manor houses, new builds or contemporary. The classic Engl…
Bring the outdoors under cover with your own veranda! The innovative design takes the stylish look of our conservatories and extends the roof to provide a sheltered area. With the UK’s varyin…