10 Things to Think About Before Buying Double Glazing
10 top tips for replacement window buyers
1. Double glazing is applicable to strict window building regulations.
2. Ensure that the window designs/styles you choose complement you property.
3. Cheaper windows have their drawbacks, ensure you weigh these up in the planning stage.
4. Ensure that your windows are safe, secure and are highly energy efficient.
5. Check if you uPVC windows are fully welded or have mechanical fixings.
6. Get at least 4 window quotes and check guarantees from each supplier.
7. Choosing secondary glazing is a cheaper option but carries the same efficiencies at standard replacement windows.
8. Double glazing can reduce energy bills by up to 12% per annum.
9. Some windows come fitted with ‘fire escape’ systems. Check whether you want these.
10. DIY windows are available, but you must be a confident ‘DIYer’!
Wood Tilt and turn windows combine a functionality with contemporary styles to enable you to open your home to fresh air and light, whilst always maintaining security and A+ energy efficiency. Wood…
When considering your new uPVC windows, serious consideration should be made for paying a little bit more for triple glazing, over their …
uPVC casement windows are our most popular style of uPVC window in the UK. Casement windows are a versatile window that suits a variety of homes, whether that is a modern build or contemporary styl…