DIY Window Tips
Read our tips on DIY Windows
- Make sure you carry out your build regulation checks, and if in doubt, contact your local planner.
- Choose a reputable supplier of windows, don’t always choose the cheapest option. Make sure you weigh up the pros and cons of cheaper windows.
- Try to avoid bay or bow windows as these are typically more challenging (unless you are very confident in your own ability).
- Try a DIY job on a small window first so that you can get the hang of the work involved, before moving to larger windows.
- Have a survey taken by a professional if you are not sure about the planning and regulations.
Wooden windows are a fantastic way to retain the look of an older property, giving the older look even though the windows are new. Much the same as …
Wood casement windows bring the quality and desirability into any property, if you’re looking to capture timeless elegance and grandeur, wood casement windows bring this by the bucket load. W…